- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Road test vehicle.
- Tech replaced both brake light bulbs as needed.
- Tech was able to duplicate customer noise but can not pin point where it is coming from. Vehicle has to be under load in order for it to make noise. Tech recommends to come back when noise gets worse.
- Front brake pads are at 3mm, front brake rotors are lipped. Tech recommends to replace front brake pads and brake rotors.
- Tech replaced front brake pads and brake rotors as needed.
Gene B. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/8/2019