- Tech was unable to duplicate customers overheating concern. Tech did notice that the vehicle has pour heat coming from the vents. Tech recommends to start by flushing the heater core. If that does not fix the issue then vehicle may need a new heater core. Informed customer of techs recommendations. They wanted to hold off on repairs at this time.
- Tech found battery was bad in vehicle. Tech recommends to replace battery in vehicle. Tech replaced battery in vehicle as needed.
- Check engine light is on P0300-Random multiple miss fire P0301-Cylinder #1 miss fire P0302-Cylinder #2 miss fire P0303-Cylinder #3 miss fire P0304-Cylinder #4 miss fire P1292-MAP controlled engine thermostat short circuit P1602-Power supply terminal 30 voltage P0688-EMC/PCM power relay sense circuit open Tech found that the engine is missing on cylinder #1, the ignition coil is bad. looks like all ignition coils are saturated with oil from the valve cover gasket leaking. Tech recommends to replace 4 spark plugs and 4 ignition coils in vehicle. Tech replaced 4 spark plugs and 4 ignition coils in vehicle as needed.
- Tech found that the valve cover gasket is leaking oil bad and is leaking oil into spark plug coils. Tech recommends to replace valve cover gasket. Tech replaced valve cover gasket as needed.
- Mount and balance 2 tires
Paul K. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/5/2017