- Noise is coming from combination of Blend door and actuator noise.
- Pulled flywheel cover and cleaned up oil. Used $5 at car wash to degrease engine. Customer is bringing back vehicle to check for oil leaks.
- Scan found the vehicle had four codes stored B1081-00 – Left Temp Damp Motor, B11E5-11 – Left HVAC Damper Position Motor, B11E5-15- Left HVAC Damper Position Sensor and B1A68- Ambient Temperature Sensor. Cleared codes and codes come back. Pulled the blend door motor and checked the door, found the door is free. Installed another blend door motor and the temperature could moved from cold to hot like it should, but once the control was on full heat, you have to turn the dial back to past halfway to release the blend door from full heat. Unsure if the issue is in the control head. Customer is going to try and get another used control head to try.
- Testing confirmed vehicle had P0128 code for Thermostat. Replaced thermostat as needed. Cleared code and check engine light.
- THERMOSTAT &/OR GASKET – Remove & Replace – F150,4.6L Eng,Eng VIN W
Jamie H. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/14/2021