CRM Mitchell1 2019-11-12T23:02:01+00:002013 Jeep Wrangler CRM Mitchell1 2019-11-12T23:02:01+00:00
- All fluids are full and good for winter
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Road test vehicle.
- No obvious exhaust leaks at this time.
- P0128-Thermostat rationality Tech cleared code today.
- Tech is unable to duplicate any brake noise at this time Front brake pads have 60% left in life. Front brake rotors visually look good at this time Rear brake pads have 60% left in life. Rear brake rotors visually look good at this time.
- Tie rod sometimes knocks, has no play to tie rod.
Aushlee D. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/4/2019