CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-02T22:00:22+00:002011 Chevrolet Malibu CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-02T22:00:22+00:00
- Steering code C0545-Steering wheel torque input sensor After further diagnosis tech found steering wheel torque input sensor is bad. Tech recommends to start by replacing steering wheel torque input sensor then rechecking for any additional concerns.
- Tech does recommend both front lower control arms be replaced. Vehicle also needs 2 tires.
- Tech found nail in right rear tire, tech removed nail and plugged tire as needed.
- Tech mounted and balance right front tire and rotated both left side tires. Informed customer to get another tire on vehicle and align vehicle as soon as possible.
- Tech replaced both lower control arms on vehicle. Due to spare tire being on vehicle and not having 2 good tires. Tech is unable to complete the alignment on vehicle. Tech recommends to replace 2 tires on vehicle so we can get spare of vehicle to be able to perform alignment. Customer brought in tire for us to mount and balance. Still need to get left front tire replaced due to it being bald. Customer is going to get another tire from another location. Vehicle still needs an alignment. (customer supplied part, informed customer we are unable to pass of a parts and labor warranty on this repair)
- Tech replaced power steering whee input torque sensor as needed. and re-calibrated system. (customer supplied part, informed customer we are unable to pass of a parts and labor warranty on this repair)
Edward B. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/31/2020