CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-13T21:58:37+00:002011 Chevrolet Silverado CRM Mitchell1 2022-09-13T21:58:37+00:00
- Tech was able to duplicate customer concern. Tech found transmission fluid is full but is burnt smelling. Tech recommends to start by replacing transmission assembly.
- Tech replaced transmission assembly as needed.
- Software Programming
- Front brake pads are at low in life. Front brake rotors are not in best of shape. Tech recommends to replace front brake pads and brake rotors.
- Replaced front brake pads and front brake rotors as needed. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Road test vehicle.
- Tech found left front upper and lower ball joints are bad. Recommend replacing both. Upper ball joint is serviced as a control arm.
- Tech replaced left front lower ball joint as needed.
- Tech replaced left front upper control arm assembly as needed.
- Performed alignment service.
Candace J. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/9/2022