CRM Mitchell1 2018-08-09T22:00:44+00:002009 Subaru Impreza CRM Mitchell1 2018-08-09T22:00:44+00:00
- Tech was not feeling a highway shimmy. Tech did feel some brake vibration. Tech found front brake rotors are warped. Tech recommends to replace front brake pads and rotors to address brake vibration.
- Check engine light is not on upon arrival at shop. P0457-Evap system leak detected (history code) tech tightened fuel cap.
- Tech was unable to duplicate customers concern. C0054- could possibly be the reason why shifter isn't coming out of park sometimes. (Would need to duplicate it to confirm)
- Tech replaced front brake pads and brake rotors. Upon replacing front brake pads and brake rotors, tech found left front brake caliper piston is frozen and will not compress. Tech replaced front brake pads, brake rotors, and left front brake caliper as needed.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Road test vehicle.
Robert H. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/7/2018