CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-21T22:01:02+00:002006 Volvo S60 CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-21T22:01:02+00:00
- Inspection found vehicle had codes 315C, 3130 and 3110, vehicle was also misfiring. Those codes were for misfires on cylinders1, 3 and 5. Replaced coils on those three cylinders. Vehicle is running fine now and no longer misfiring. Codes and lights are gone now. Still two remaining coils that we did not replace since they are not setting codes.
Michael H. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/20/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2019-07-10T22:01:22+00:002004 Volvo C70 CRM Mitchell1 2019-07-10T22:01:22+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Road test vehicle.
- Tech replaced both brake light bulbs as needed.
- Tech was able to duplicate customer noise but can not pin point where it is coming from. Vehicle has to be under load in order for it to make noise. Tech recommends to come back when noise gets worse.
- Front brake pads are at 3mm, front brake rotors are lipped. Tech recommends to replace front brake pads and brake rotors.
- Tech replaced front brake pads and brake rotors as needed.
Gene B. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/8/2019